Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Before the bruised knee...


I had my ears pierced! I figured after almost 20 years, it was about time to poke a couple holes in my ears. I got my haircut on Wednesday, my ears pierced on Thursday, and I am working up the courage for a tattoo of the Honduran flag! Just kidding, Mama! I think I will get the Honduran soccer team's logo instead! ;) The nurse at the clinic, Yadira, pierced my ears, and it was relatively painless, except for the numbing shots they gave me before hand. I did lay down the whole time, because I am a big wimp and I was scared I would pass out! My left ear is still bruised from the shot, but it's nothing compared to my knee! I love my life!! :)

2 comments:

Laura said...

That is terrible! I hate it about Sunny baby! I took him on Friday...that knee is nasty. I'm glad you finally got your ears pierced!
Love ya!

Ashley Fowlkes said...

Wow! Welcome to the holey ear club. Just don't forget - ear holes can grow back together, but there ain't no erasin' a tat' (tee-hee!).