Thursday, May 22, 2008

Homecoming

Sorry I haven't posted on my blog yet! I have been a little apathetic about writing recently, but finally the world can know that I am alive! I took this photo, obviously from the plane, just before our decent into Tegucigalpa! It was really hazy the day we landed because of all the agricultural burning. It has been unseasonably hot here, and it rained for the first time yesterday in almost a month! This is supposed to be the rainy season, and winter, so it shouldn't feel like a Kentucky summer! Blah! Anyway, it doesn't really matter what the weather is like, I am excited to be here finally! It has been a long six months of counting down, but alas, I will count down no more...at least not until August 12! For everyone who will be keeping up with this blog, and hopefully I will post regularly, welcome back to Honduras, I hope you enjoy your stay!

No comments: